A Little Something Extra

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

More photos

For those of you who knew us when Nathan was an infant, you might recall that he screamed every time he was placed in his car seat. Micah, on the other hand, LOVES his car seat. You can almost see the excitement in words: "Yay! Where are we going?"

Nathan and neighbor Nathan played dress up one night while we had dinner at their house. The boys were so funny!

Mark ran his first 1/2 marathon in September and did it in under 2 hours. And he hardly looks tired!

How cute are these matching thermals?

6 comments:

The Hapa Girl said...

Congrats to your husband! I've been thinking about participating in a half marathon in the next year. I'm kind of pushing myself to be a better runner!

Your boys are just way to CUTE. I can't wait to see the new addition! Micah has cheeks that makes you want to reach out and pinch them!

Anonymous said...

Great photos!!! Great! Micah is so beautiful. He looks so happy! And how bout that big brother. I totally see brotherly love. Enjoy it now.

Rachel
lovefor9.blogspot.com

Ann @TheAssetEdge said...

I love your brother pics!

Mindy said...

I love the pajamas pictures! Wow, Nathan is looking so grown up. And how great is it that Micah loves his carseat?! Wow.

paige said...

Awwww, those are great pics! i wish i could have matching pj's for my boys, but they're 6 years apart, i wonder if i could find some... hmmmm...

Princess Abigail said...

What a beautiful family!

How is the pregnancy coming on?

Hope you feel better soon!

Alison
in France