A Little Something Extra

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Buddy Walk photos


Back on 9/6, we walked in the Green Bay Buddy Walk. I couldn't believe how many people were there! We had a great time walking with Erin and her family. Erin's mom, Kris, and I lived on the same floor in the same dorm my freshman year at Michigan State. Crazy! They have a super fun family with seven children.

We also got to see Logan and his family. Nathan just loves to hang out with Devin.

Nathan went on his first pony ride and had a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Kris Delaney said...

I like thos photos Jennie! I'm glad to hear Micah's tube is in place again....hopefully it will stay this time. It's no wonder his weight is down with all he's been through. We continue to pray for his good health. Kris

Jeanette said...

Buddy Walks are so much fun. We had ours today. I am glad to see that Micah's tube is in and working. Poor kiddo has had such a rough run.