A Little Something Extra

Friday, May 22, 2009

New Nathanisms

Micah grabbed a car out of Nathan's hand (excellent job, Micah!!!). Nathan responded with, "Micah, are you crazy? Oh, my goodness!"

Mark was packing his lunch one morning and Nathan said, "Daddy, you don't have to take ALL the food!"

Nathan asked for cheese on top of a casserole and I told him there was cheese inside the casserole already. He responded with, "I don't want DIRTY cheese. I want CLEAN cheese."

I also overheard Nathan tell a stuffed animal, "You know better than that!" (where do you think he heard that?...)

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Those are priceless! So funny...

Rachel said...

How cute! I wish I wrote down more of the funny things my girls say sometimes it is hard to remember them later. Wow you are amazing taking the trip to Nashville and Atlanta with three little ones let alone all the tubes ad wires accompanying the kids. Glad you all survived and had fun. I loved the story about the empty seat on the plane beside Mark.
Hugs and Prayers
Rachel, Mike and the girls

ATLKrafts said...

i like the dirty cheese comment