A Little Something Extra

Monday, April 7, 2008

eeek

Two weeks have again flown by. I put out a long post a few weeks ago... a lot longer than most could swallow in one sitting. So I'm going to break these down into shorter posts as I attempt to update you while Nathan and Mark are out of town.

Note the new photo of Micah on the sidebar. Also note that I added a link to enable you to receive an email when there's a new posting on this blog. Just enter your email address and you will receive an email asking that you confirm that you really requested this. Once you click through that email to confirm, you will then receive an email letting you know when I've posted something new on the blog.

2 comments:

Ann @TheAssetEdge said...

super cute picture!

ATLKrafts said...

i will be clicking the link for sure. Sorry to hear about all your ups and downs; glad the boys got away from the trip.