As bummed as we are about some of our current life circumstances, we have much for which we can be thankful. So I thought I'd do a top 10:
10. The 10-1 Packers!
9. Fantastic friends who support us through thick and thin.
8. Excellent (though expensive) healthcare.
7. Living in the United States of America.
6. Good health for most of our family.
5. The expectation of a great son joining our family in January.
4. The best 2-year-old boy in the world.
3. The confidence that my husband would never (seriously) consider leaving me.
2. The best husband in the world.
1. Through God's mercy and grace, we have the gift of eternal life through Christ, reminding us that the troubles of this life are temporary and we can rest in the fact that we will spend eternity in heaven, the home for which we were created.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.
Encouraging girls to Read Scripture
1 week ago