A Little Something Extra

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thankful A to Z - A = Andrea and Ann

Okay, Kim, I think you sucked me in (though Mark is not going to be very happy to again be a blogging widower after the frequent postings in October). Kim at A Walk in Lily's Garden has started to list things for which she's thankful for the rest of the month. I think it's a great idea, so I'll make an attempt.

I'm thankful for Andrea at Unfailingly Loved and Ann at MommySecrets for sharing words of encouragement with me. These are two faithful friends who love the Lord, encourage others, and are great moms. Love you, ladies!

(and by the way... Micah is 22mos old today, Matthew turned 9mos on 11/3. Micah pulled up to standing by using the sofa yesterday for the first time. Yay, Micah! And Matthew is creeping along the furniture now. Micah has two upper molars now in addition to his lower 2 teeth, and I think he's cutting a molar on the bottom now too... weird teeth introduction for him. Matthew just cut his first tooth on the top today, which hopefully explains his CRUDDY sleeping for the past week or so. Nathan, on the other hand, cannot blame teething as an excuse for his cruddy behavior of late. I'm hoping we can chalk that up to all the changes going on with the stress of moving and that the behavior issues will subside once we get settled in our new house. We close in a week!)

7 comments:

Emily said...

I stole the idea myself! Loved it! It makes me think about what's really important!

Jonathan said...

Yay for all those milestones!!! And love the Z to A idea!

Ann @TheAssetEdge said...

Good morning sweet friend! Thank you for the sweet words. You are a DEAR friend that I've been grateful to have for these 13 years!

Kim Rees said...

You know Liliana has been getting her teeth in in a strange order too. She is cutting teeth on the top both sides the two right in front of the molars. It's crazy isn't it. So glad that Micah is pulling himself up to stand! Yeah for Micah! Keep up the good work!

Andy and Katie said...

What a great idea!!!
Oh, I completely echo your thoughts on Andrea....she is a dear dear dear friend!

Wow on milestones at your house! Amazing!

Andrea K. Van Ye said...

Thanks, Jennie. Right back at you. So thankful for you, your wisdom, your heart, your tenacity and the example you lead in reflecting Christ in all you do. It is a gift to call you my friend, and I am so GLAD that the Lord brought us together.

Andrea K. Van Ye said...

Thanks, Jennie. Right back at you. So thankful for you, your wisdom, your heart, your tenacity and the example you lead in reflecting Christ in all you do. It is a gift to call you my friend, and I am so GLAD that the Lord brought us together.