A Little Something Extra

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

WI State Fair and family fun


My dad was visiting over a week ago and I'm finally posting photos. We made a crazy decision to take m3s (my 3 sons) to meet up with my dad, bro, and sis-in-law at the Wisconsin State Fair. It was crazy mostly because of the weather: rainy in the morning, hot and sticky in the afternoon. But I got my cream puff (and successfully avoided the chocolate-covered bacon on a stick), so I was happy.

Micah did very well considering how hot it was.
A killer nap in the stroller
No jokes about me being the bull, please
My lovely rooster who crows every morning between 4-5am.
This was flying over the Fair and it says, "Y'all look hungry." Seriously... if you're at the Wisconsin State Fair and you actually look HUNGRY, it's because you haven't entered the gates yet.

2 comments:

Angela said...

I lived there for 4 years and never went! I should have- it looks fun!!

ATLKrafts said...

i think aidan wore that shirt that is on matthew when he was 12 months old-- what a chubber!