A Little Something Extra

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

NDSC

Okay, who is going to organize the bloggers for next year's National Down Syndrome Congress Convention? Why do I care? Because we're going! Yay! My mom is coming along too. It's a win-win, really. She'll get to experience Disney with her grandsons the first time they go. And we'll get some much-needed help with *hopefully* two toddlers and a crazy 4-yr-old.

So... who else is going? We'll be there from 7/14-19. If you're thinking of going, click here to register. Hope to see you there!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

I would love to go - I don't know if we can make it though. I wish is was a little closer to us!!

Jonathan said...

I'm so glad you get to go next year! I know this year didn't work out in a big way. Next year will be really special!

Amy

Michelle said...

We hope to go!! :)

My name is Sarah said...

I've got it on my calendar

Kris Delaney said...

We won't be able to attend, but have fun!!! It sounds like a great week! Kris