A Little Something Extra

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring blog makeover

I've heard that it's officially spring (all evidence to the contrary with our SNOW this morning), so I've decided it's time to brighten things up around here. If you subscribe to my blog via email then you'll have to actually visit the blog by clicking the link above to see that I've changed the blog layout and background.

I was going to add pictures tonight. But I'm going to bed instead (after I feed little piggy). Maybe tomorrow...

In the meantime, may I just say, "GO GREEN!" My undergraduate alma mater, MSU, is headed to the Final Four!

5 comments:

Jessica-MomForHim said...

Love the new look! :-) Very spring-y!

Rachel said...

Very pretty hope it makes a little actual spring spread to your neck of the woods. I am sure you all can't wait to be bale to get outside and enjoy the fresh air. Can't wait to see pictures of how the boys are doing. Just ten more weeks until we get to meet baby girl #3!
Hugs and Prayers
Rachel

Jonathan's Mom said...

Love it!

Melanie said...

Love the makeover!

CJ Field said...

I love this layout! That site rocks, I can change my blog look with SO little effort!! I love your green spring!