A Little Something Extra

Monday, March 9, 2009

Couponing

I don't have much time to clip coupons these days, though I know there is plenty of savings to be had for our grocery budget. But when I find a super good deal, I make the effort. So I'm sharing one that's near and dear to my heart. For all you Huggies diaper users out there... I can't do as much justice to this deal as Jessica can, so here's a link to her explanation of how to get what I think is the best deal on Huggies. It involves online coupons and a trip (well, two) to Walgreen's. Hope you all enjoy your dirt-cheap diapers (seriously... less than $5 per pack!).

And if you're not a Huggies family, please consider taking advantage of this offer and buy some diapers to donate to your local shelter.

1 comment:

Jessica-MomForHim said...

Thanks for linking me! I really hope a lot of people are able to get in on this deal. And your suggestion to donate some if people don't use them is great!

Just wanted to clarify, though, that after Register Rewards, they will be $5 for ALL 3 packs of diapers! That's $1.67 per pack of Huggies, which is PHENOMENAL!!

RUN, don't walk, to Walgreens, but please leave some diapers for me, since I haven't been able to make it out yet! :-)

(If anyone has questions about the Register Rewards, they can email me at momforhim at gmail dot com. It can be confusing...)