A Little Something Extra

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

the afghan




After visiting 14 states in the U.S., the T21 Traveling Afghan is on its way to Canada.  We're sad to see it go, but we're really looking forward to following its journey.  It was to have visited another little one here in MN before heading up north, but she was sick in the hospital and we didn't want to bring our germs over there.  We tried to work out getting it to someone else, but I couldn't make the logistics happen.  Sad tale from a former logistics engineer!

Micah didn't get a formal photo shoot like his buddy, Max.  But I took some fun ones in the family room.  I wasn't sure how Micah would do with the afghan.  He's not much of a blanket kid... he has some texture aversions (likely related to his lack of eating as a baby, by the way).  But he really enjoyed playing with the afghan!  And the afghan provided warmth to Micah in the PACU in a propofol-induced sleep following his CT scan.


2 comments:

my family said...

who needs professional pictures, he is such a cutie pie

Kelli said...

Oh Jennie...Micah just melts my heart. I just love him!!